- What Is Donation for Education?
- In order to cultivate creative future talents required by the 21st century, it is to provide human and physical resources from the society such as businessㆍuniversityㆍpublic institutions to kindergarten, elementary and middle school education in a non-profit way for various and high level education opportunity.
- By providing the various and high level education resources owned by the businessㆍuniversity, it will improve the competence of public education. Also, by participating in the his program operated by the donation for education, this will be an opportunity for students to learn about sharing and consideration.
Progress of INHATC’s Donation for Education
- INHATC is an educational institution cultivation specialists. We provide professional knowledge of faculty(professors) and cutting edge experiment device to enable students indirectly experience the future career and find the appropriate job. It is our fulfillment of duty as an educational institution by returning the education asset to the society with career experience program.
- To contribute to cultivating talents with creative personality by providing polite life manner guidance contents to Incheon Metropolitan Office of Education, attending open field trip to real aircraft and various experience fairs, we aim to give dreams and hope to students for their futures.
Operation Status of INHATC’s Donation for Education
- January 4, 2012 : Designated as an Institutions of Donation for Education
- 2014 : Awarded "the 3rd Korea Donation for Education Prize"
- February 5, 2015 : Renewed as an Institutions of Donation for Education
- 2016 : Awarded "the 5th Korea Donation for Education Prize"
- 2017 : Developing a career experience bus program for local community and farming and fishing community
- Operation report by year
|Operating Program||Operation sessions||Participants|
Type of INHATC’s Donation for Education
- Program Operation : Lecture and practice for the field of expertise and interest of the college